Here are some of my favorite ways to use Citrus Fresh.
- Diffuse it for a wonderful-smelling house.
- Inhale it deeply for an invigorating boost or to enhance your mood.
- Diffuse it in your office for mental clarity.
- Put a couple drops in your drinking water when you need a little energy.
- Apply it to the bottom of your feet assist in emotion balance.
- Put a few drops in your favorite unscented body lotion, or make your own, for an incredibly sunny start to your day.
- Put it in your favorite pendant diffuser. It not only will act as a natural perfume, but also may help your focus and concentration.
- Mix a few drops in with some V-6 for a stimulating massage.
- Add a few drops to your washing machine to get rid of any stinky smells. Dilute with water before dumping on clothes.
- Diffuse while studying for a test to support memory recall and concentration.
- Diffuse Citrus Fresh for 20-30 minutes twice a day to create a cheery environment in your home or workplace.
- Apply a couple of drops to the ears, heart or wrists and wear as a cologne or perfume.*
- Make drinking your daily requirement of water (1/2 your body weight in ounces) a pleasure by adding a few drops of Citrus Fresh to your GLASS of water. (Don’t use plastic…essential oils etch or even dissolve petrochemical based products like plastic and styrofoam!)
- Some have found that drinking Citrus Fresh enhanced water helps them maintain a healthy weight.
- Did someone wear those shoes that leave scuff marks all over your floor? Add a drop of Citrus Fresh to a cleaning rag and wipe them out!
- Mix several drops of Citrus Fresh in V6 mixing oil for a full body massage to support the lymphatic system.*
- Blend 11 – 20 drops with bath gel base and add to bath water for a relaxing bath.
- Freshen your carpet: Combine 16 to 20 drops of essential oils with 1 cup of baking soda or borax powder. Mix well and place in a covered container overnight so that the oil can be absorbed by the powder. Sprinkle over your carpet and vacuum up the powder immediately to infuse a rejuvenating fragrance into the room.
- A few drops of EO on a cotton ball hidden in inconspicuous places around the bathroom will scent it as well. This method may also be used for cupboards, drawers, and any place else you might need/want a refreshing scent.
- Get rid of bad odors in the laundry: As the machine is filling up with water, add soap and a few drops of the Citrus Fresh.
- Remove sticky residue from stickers and bandages with a drop of Citrus Fresh.
*Citrus Oils are phototoxic so don’t apply them topically for 12 hours before going into the sun, before a radiation treatment, or a tanning bed.